Birds capture the human imagination with their ability to fly, their often spectacular coloration, and their fascinating personalities.
SEE Birds on These Conservation Tours
- Alaska By Sail
- Amazon Riverboat Exploration (Peru)
- Antarctica Wildlife Expedition
- Argentina Wildlife Adventure
- Costa Rica Ultimate Wildlife Adventure
- El Salvador's Nature & Culture
- Gulf Islands British Columbia
- Haida Gwai - Queen Charlotte Islands (Canada)
- India Wildlife & Birding Safari
- Nicaragua Cloud Forests, Reefs, & Turtles
- Peru Andes & Amazon Expedition
- Rainforest Canopies & Wildlife (Ecuador)
- South African Penguins
- Undiscovered Belize
Did You Know?
- Of the roughly 18-20 living species of penguins, at least 10 are either threatened or endangered.
- According to the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, 18 species of Albatross are listed as vulnerable, endangered, or critically endangered.
- There are more than 10,000 known species of birds. South America accounts for almost one third of these, followed by Asia, Africa, and North America.
- After whales, birds are the most sought after animal by wildlife seekers.
What Is SEEtheWILD?
We're a non-profit organization that promotes conservation travel through wildlife tours that help protect endangered species. We work with quality tour operators who have passed our criteria to ensure low environmental impact. We're part of The Ocean Foundation.
Want to see birds? Contact us!