Wildlife Conservation Organizations
We partner with conservation organizations with strong records of supporting endangered wildlife and local communities. Partners receive a range of benefits, including donations based on referrals who sign up for SEEtheWILD tours, exposure through our website and social media networks, and connecting your organization with respected ecotourism operators.
SEEtheWILD Partners will receive the following benefits
- Promotion of your organization’s news, action alerts, and fundraising appeals on our website, blog, enewsletter, Facebook, Twitter, public presentations, and trade shows;
- Videos and images highlighted across the website;
- Paragraph with link on animal conservation pages; and
- We can also help to set up tours that produce donations for your organization run by award-winning ecotourism operators (at no charge) and help promote them.
SEEtheWILD asks our partners to
- Promote SEEtheWILD to your various audiences, including social media networks, enewsletters, website, etc;
- Help connect us with well-run field conservation programs that can benefit from our trips; and
- Provide feedback on important conservation issues and wildlife habitats that your organization has expertise in.
Download A Printable Version
SEEtheWILD Conservation Partnerships (1,254 kb)