African Wildlife Safaris
Africa is full of great opportunities to see wild animals. By joining one of SEEtheWILD’s wildlife safaris, you will have a unique experience while knowing that your trip is support local conservation programs.
From lions and cheetahs to ocean species like whale sharks, humpback whales, and penguins, Africa offers unparalleled opportunities to see and learn about animals. You can visit famous reserves like Kruger National Park, community-run conservancies, game reserves, and iconic spots like the Serengeti, South Africa’s Robben Island and the Okavango Delta.
SEEtheWILD African Wildlife Safaris
- Tanzania: The Great Migration - Visit two of the world's most famous safari spots, the Serengeti and Masai Mara
- Transfrontier Wildlands of Africa - Witness the majesty of South Africa's incredible wildlife
- Kenya Dolphin Research - Spent two weeks studying dolphins with researchers
- Mozambique: By Land & By Sea - Snorkel with whale sharks and search for lions at Gorongosa National Park
- Namibia & Botswana's Desert & Delta - Visit some of the continent's best wildlife hotspots
- South Africa Penguin Research - Work with penguin researchers on Robben Island
- Great African Primate Expedition - See gorillas and chimps in Uganda
- Kenya Primate Research - Study colobus monkeys in the Shimoni Forest
At least 5% of the cost of every trip goes to local wildlife conservation programs. Recipients of these donations include the Foundation for the Protection of Marine Megafauna, Sanccob, the Northern Tuli Predator Project, and the Desert Lion Foundation.
What Is SEEtheWILD?
We're a non-profit organization that promotes conservation travel through wildlife tours that help protect endangered species. We work with quality tour operators who have passed our criteria to ensure low environmental impact. We're part of The Ocean Foundation.
Contact us to learn more about our African wildlife safaris.